Friday, December 20, 2013

The Enchantress' Palace! Corsica's Rich History!

Circe the enchantress was a great witch capable of impossible feats of magic and sorcery. She lived hundreds of years ago on Corsica during the years following the Trojan war and today, her palace still stands as a petting zoo that her descendants own. Legend has it that Circe still lives to this day! Circe's palace can be read about during Homer's Odyssey where Odysseus and his men landed after attempting to return home from the war in Troy. Upon landing, Circe used her great knowledge or arcane magic to turn Odyssues' men into all types of animals. Hermes then helps Odysseus return his men to their proper kind. Recently, an archaelogical team discovered a plethora or relics buried near the palace one of which was identified as Circe's personal journal. Intense examination revealed the following entry from our beloved sorceress, "A boat landed on my precious island today. Dozens of big, strong-looking men with swords and armor emerged and they seemed very ragged and tired. I decided that I would take them food, drink, and new clothes. After all, I am rich ha ha! But the most vile thing happened; a few of the men from the boat went exploring and they found my palace! Zeus gave them the bright idea to then break in and to begin pillaging my things! They would've kindanpped me to if I hadn't turned them into animals! I must get rid of these barbarians. But how?" Come vist Corsica today to find out the whole truth about what happened on Cersi's island!

No comments:

Post a Comment